Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gorgeous pearls from Pearl Paradise

The only pearls I own are the ones my grandma gave me for my wedding. They are gorgeous and really sentimental. Every woman needs pearls, no doubt about that.

My pearls are a little fancy though, and I don't find that I can dress them down much. I think the only way to wear pearls with nice clothes (without looking like you're going to a wedding) is the multicolored pearls.

Well, I just so happened to find an awesome giveaway at www.sweeps4bloggers.com! See what a little patience can do? Amazing. So here it is if you want to check it out:
http://sweeps4bloggers.com/2011/12/giveaway-pearlparadise-multicolor-pearl-necklace-ends-123111/comment-page-18/#comment-1354233
It ends the 31st, so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment